Four Tracks depending on your experience:
- Basic – designed for a very experienced coach
- Foundations – designed for a certified coach with some experience
- Mentorship Training – designed for a certified coach with little experience
- Mentorship Marketing – designed for all coaches that want to learn how to find more clients.
Level 1 Certification
Sand & Steel’s Personal Training Certification
Included with your Basic, Foundations, or Mentorship Training Track.
- Barbell Technique (Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting)
- TRX, Exercise Tubing, Rip Training Technique
- KettleBell and Dumbbell Technique
- SandBag, Sandbell, Medball Technique
- Gymnastics and Body Weight Training
Mobility and Corrective Exercises
- Corrective Exercises
- Partner Mobility Stretches
- PNF Stretching
- Movement Cuing,
- Mentorship/ Registration time is unpaid.
- Experienced Coaches start at $25/hr.
- Inexperienced Coaches start at $18/hr.
You’ll also have complimentary Open gym access when clients aren’t training.
You can set your own hours at Sand & Steel for the month at a time. You are paid if you are actively working on marketing tasks or are training clients.
Coaches are eligible for benefits after 3 Months. Coaches must coach at least 30 hours a week to be eligible.*
Paid Vacation: One week paid vacation accrues annually. You must work at least 30 hrs per week to qualify.
Certification Reimbursement: Accrues annually. Up to $500 back for certifications in fitness and personal training.
Medical Benefits: you are eligible for 50% medical insurance reimbursement after 3 months. To qualify you must coach (on average) 30 sessions per week.
*Additional details apply. See store for details.
- Personal Training Insurance
- CPR certification
- At least one certification from companies like: CrossFit, ACSM, NASM, Yoga Certification
- Purchase Uniform $20
Mentorship Training 16 Hours
- One-on-One Coaching Feedback
- Assisting Coaching Clients
- Scaling and Cueing
- Power Lifting Technique
- Olympic Lifting Technique
- Kettle Bell Technique
- Mobility and Stretching
- Anatomy and Biomechanics
Mentorship Marketing 14 Hours
- Building a Bio
- Commenting and liking posts
- Posting on Social Media Channels
- Drafting and Optimizing Blog Posts
- Taking and editing pictures
- Video Editing and sharing