Technique and Strength test examines your strength and technique across Barbells, Kettlebells, TRX, and Bodyweight Movements
The Sand & Steel Level 1 Cert ... Forging the Elite Personal TrainerThe Level 1 Personal Training Certification covers all the skills and knowledge you need to be successful at any gym. The Certification covers:
- Barbell Technique (Powerlifting and Olympic Lifting)
- TRX, Exercise Tubing, Rip Training Technique
- Kamagon, Surge, and Vipr Technique
- KettleBell and Dumbbell Technique
- SandBag, Sandbell, Medball Technique
- Clubbells and Mace Technique
- Gymnastics and Body Weight Training
- Full modules on the Supple Leapord and MWOD
- Partner Mobility through the Kit Laughlin Method
- PNF Stretching Techniques
- Yoga Poses and Modifications
- Movement Cuing, Scaling,
- Biomechanics and Programming, and
- Anatomy and Corrective Exercises.
Observe a flawed movement pattern and identify the faults in the pattern. What cue should be used to fix the fault?
The Level 1 Certification covers 120 common faults on exercises the erg machine, kettle swing, box jump, deadlift, etc.
So your client cannot execute an air squat or pushup properly. You’ve tried cuing and it’s not working. Scaling is the practice of progressing or regressing an exercise.
The Level 1 Certification covers 200 scalings on movements from deadbugs to deadlifts.
Learn Techniques like:
- smashing and fascial release
- gapping, flossing, and distraction
- occlusion training
- partner mobility
- yoga poses and stretches
Using props like
- Yoga Wheel
- Battle Star
- Super Nova
- and more